MultiSurface Primer is a solvent based, quick drying, roofing primer designed to encapsulate chalky or mildy rusted surfaces. It improves adhesion of all fixallroofs coatings . It contains rust inhibitors and mildewcides.
Built Up Roofing (BUR),Concrete Roofs, Metal Roofs,Modified Bitumen,Polyurethane Foam, Single Ply Roofing (EPDM, PVC, TPO).
• Fast curing, solvent based rust protection primer.
• Contains rust inhibitors and locks up rust.
• Penetrates into porous surfaces and provides excellent anchorage.
• Black primer raises surface temperature before the application of sprayed polyurethane foam.
• All surfaces to be coated must be clean, dry and free of any oil, grease or dirt.
• Any existing coating must be checked for good adhesion.
• Before application, any loosely adhered coating must be removed and bare surfaces must be prepared, cleaned and checked for compatibility.
• MultiSurface Primer is ready to use. Thinning is not recommended.
• Containers should not be left open for extended periods of time.
• Follow our roof repair and roof restoration procedures and always perform a coating adhesion test before doing the entire roof.
• Do not leave primer exposed beyond 48 hours as weathering and dirt pick up may compromise adhesive properties.
• Spray: 3,000 psi, 0.17 tip.
• Brush: Good quality, stiff synthetic bristle brush.
• Clean Up: Xylene
AVAILABILITY & COST
MultiSurface Primer is available directly from Fixallroof Coatings and from online distributors. Contact Fixallroof Coatings for pricing information.
This product is should be top coated with our elastomeric roof coatings. A warranty is provided on the entire roof restoration system when installed by an authorized contractor.
Periodic maintenance of Fixallroof Roof Restoration System ensures extended service life and maintains reflectivity.
Contact Fixallroof Coatings for Technical Support. Additional information, product literature, brochures, and specifications are available.
Additional product information is available from Fixallroof Coatings